We Make Interactive Case Studies for Biology
Students apply critical thinking skills to solve real world problems.
Teachers get real time data to help their students.
Watch our video to learn more about what we do!
Interactive CasesTM focus on the most difficult concepts as identified by teachers
The Interactive CasesTM
- Provide engaging real world scenarios
- Allow students to take the role of a STEM professional
- Engage students in critical thinking to solve real world problems
- Help students move step-wise through the scientific method
- Enable students to visualize and interact with the molecular world
- Send real time data on student performance to teachers
- Allow teachers to help students immediately
Each Interactive CaseTM Helps Students
- Master a key science concept
- Apply their learning to a real world problem
- Collect, analyze and interpret data
- Form a hypothesis
- Test their hypothesis
- Revise their hypothesis based on new data
- Communicate their findings
See how the built-in real time data system works:SABLE - Real Time Data
View Previews of all our Interactive CasesTM
For more information about the Interactive CasesTM, download the Overview Guide.
Science by Scientists
Scientists solve real-world problems, and students need to experience this first hand.
Each Interactive CaseTM provides a captivating scenario that effectively engages students in their learning.
Students play the role of a professional scientist tasked with solving a real world problem.
The embedded formative assessment tool allows teacher to see concepts or skills that individuals students may be struggling with and intervene immediately.